Industrial Grade Nitrogen, Size 60 High Pressure Steel Cylinder, CGA-580
Airgas Part #:NI 60
Manufacturer Part #:60
Enter Delivery Zip Code or Log In
- Nitrogen (N2) - makes up 78.03% of air. Nitrogen is often used as an inert gas because of its nonreactive nature with many materials.
- Size 60 High Pressure Industrial Cylinder
- DOT Specification: 3AA-2015 - Canada 3AA-M154
- O.D.: 7" - 178 mm
- Length: 23.3" - 591 mm
- Weight: 26 lbs - 11.8 kg
- Water Volume: 660 Cubic Inches - 11 ltrs
- Airco/BOC = X
- Sizes may vary by location. Contact your Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.
- Storage tank blanketing
- Vessel inerting
- Electronics industry
- Metals industry
- Always use in accordance with the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- Cylinder must be stored and used in an upright, secured position in a well-ventilated or monitored area.
- Always follow local fire code requirements when storing gas cylinders.
CGA Connection» CGA 580
Cylinder Size» 60 Steel HP
Gas Grade» Industrial