Industrial Grade Nitrogen, 12 Pack Size 300 High Pressure Steel Cylinder Cradle, CGA-580
Airgas Part #:NI C23
Manufacturer #:Log in to get your price
- Nitrogen (N2) - makes up 78.03% of air. Nitrogen is often used as an inert gas because of its nonreactive nature with many materials.
- Size 300 High Pressure Industrial Cylinder
- DOT Specification: 3AA-2400 - Canada 3AA-M183
- O.D.: 9.25" - 235 mm
- Length: 55" - 1397 mm
- Weight: 132 lbs - 60 kg
- Water Volume: 2990 Cubic Inches - 49 ltrs
- Airco/BOC = T
- Praxair = T
- Air Products = A
- Sizes may vary by location. Contact your Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.
- Storage tank blanketing
- Vessel inerting
- Electronics industry
- Metals industry
CautionAlways use in accordance with the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)~~Cylinder must be stored and used in an upright, secured position in a well-ventilated or monitored area.~~Always follow local fire code requirements when storing gas cylinders.
CGA Connection» 580
Cylinder Size» 12 PK | 300