Medical NF Grade Nitrogen, Size 300 High Pressure Steel Cylinder, CGA-580
Airgas Part #:NI NF300CT
Manufacturer #:Log in to get your price
- Medical Nitrogen is used as a component in many gas mixtures and as a displacement medium for sterile equipment, non-oxidizing displacement medium in pharmaceutical vials and as a propellant in pressurized aerosol dispensers. Medical nitrogen provides a source of pneumatic pressure for powering gas-operated medical devices and as a coolant for carbon dioxide surgical lasers.
- Size 300 High Pressure Industrial Cylinder
- DOT Specification: 3AA-2400 - Canada 3AA-M183
- O.D.: 9.25" - 235 mm
- Length: 55" - 1397 mm
- Weight: 132 lbs - 60 kg
- Water Volume: 2990 Cubic Inches - 49 ltrs
- Airco/BOC = T
- Praxair = T
- Air Products = A
- Sizes may vary by location. Contact your Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.
CGA Connection» 580
Cylinder Size» 300