Medical NF Grade Nitrogen, Size 80 High Pressure Steel Cylinder, CGA-580
Airgas Part #:NI NF80
Manufacturer #:Log in to get your price
- Medical Nitrogen is used as a component in many gas mixtures and as a displacement medium for sterile equipment, non-oxidizing displacement medium in pharmaceutical vials and as a propellant in pressurized aerosol dispensers. Medical nitrogen provides a source of pneumatic pressure for powering gas-operated medical devices and as a coolant for carbon dioxide surgical lasers.
- Size 80 High Pressure Industrial Cylinder
- DOT Specification: 3AA-2015 - Canada 3AA-M154
- O.D.: 7" - 178 mm
- Length: 31 - 787 mm
- Weight: 49 lbs - 22.2 kg
- Water Volume: 942 Cubic Inches - 15.4 ltrs
- Airco/BOC = Q
- Praxair = Q
- Air Products = C
- Sizes may vary by location. Contact your Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.
CGA Connection» 580
Cylinder Size» 80