UHP (Ultra High Purity) Grade Nitrogen, 230 Liter Liquid Cylinder
Airgas Part #:NI UHP230LT350
Manufacturer Part #:UHP230LT350
About this product
- Nitrogen (N2) is a colorless, odorless, nonflammable inert gas or a colorless, odorless, nonflammable cryogenic liquid. See the Nitrogen page under the Pure Gases Tab on the Menu of our Specialty Gas & Equipment Catalog for detailed gas purity information.
CGA Connection• Other
Gas Grade• UHP
- Always use in accordance with the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- Cylinder must be stored and used in an upright, secured position in a well-ventilated or monitored area.
- Always follow local fire code requirements when storing gas cylinders.
- Caution: For industrial use only. Not for human consumption or for drug or medical use.
- Certificate of Conformance available upon request
- Batch Analysis or individual Certificate of Analysis available at additional nominal charge
- May form explosive acetylides in the presence of copper, mercury, or silver
- Major Hazards: Suffocation, High pressure, compressed gas