Industrial Grade Oxygen, Size 150 High Pressure Steel Cylinder, CGA-540
Airgas Part #:OX 150
Manufacturer #:Log in to get your price
- Oxygen (O2) - constitutes approximately 21% of the air we breathe. Oxygen can be stored and shipped as either a gas or a cryogenic liquid.
- Size 150 High Pressure Industrial Cylinder
- DOT Specification: 3AA-2015 - Canada 3AA-M154
- O.D.: 7" - 178 mm
- Length: 46" - 1169 mm
- Weight: 65 lbs - 29.5 kg
- Airco/BOC = P
- Sizes may vary by location. Contact your Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.
- The principle uses of oxygen are indicative of its strong oxidizing and life-sustaining properties.
- It's used in medicine for therapeutic purposes and in the metals industry for steel-making and metal-cutting applications.
CGA Connection» CGA 540
Cylinder Size» 150 Steel HP
Gas Grade» Industrial