Industrial Grade Oxygen, 160 Liter Liquid Cylinder
Airgas Part #:OX 160LT350
Manufacturer Part #:160LT350
About this product
- Oxygen (O2) is a colorless, odorless, tasteless, highly oxidizing compressed gas.
CGA Connection• Other
Gas Grade• Industrial
- Airgas operates its own dedicated blending facilities as well as maintains a national network of blending technology to ensure accurate, consistent production.
- Individual or Batch Certificate of Analysis available upon request.
- Oxygen is used in various medical applications, first aid, respiratory treatments and other specialized oxygen therapies like hyperbaric treatments.
- Oxygen is commonly used in laser and plasma cutting and can be a minor constituent in shielding gases. It can also be used to replace or enrich air for better combustion in gaseous environments where metal is being melted, molded or cut.
- Oxygen is used in the Life Sciences, with fermenters and bioreactors to encourage cell growth.
- Though typically excluded in food packaging, oxygen is added in small quantities to select packaged foods to help maintain color in meats and respiration in vegetables.
- Used in forging, Oxygen helps produce strong metals for safe, reliable aircraft.
- Oxygen plays a key role in glass manufacturing by helping lower emissions from glass furnaces. It also increases the efficiency of the glass melt by contributing to higher flame temperatures.
- Always use in accordance with the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- Cylinder must be stored and used in an upright, secured position in a well-ventilated or monitored area.
- For emergency use only by trained personnel for oxygen deficiency and resuscitation.
- Do not use high concentrations for more than five hours without one hour interruptions.
- For other medical uses, only use as directed by a licensed physician.
- Always follow local fire code requirements when storing gas cylinders.
- Major Hazards: Highly oxidizing, Supports vigorous combustion, High pressure, compressed gas