Industrial Grade Oxygen, Size 250 High Pressure Steel Cylinder, CGA-540
Airgas Part #:OX 250
Manufacturer Part #:250
Enter Delivery Zip Code or Log In
- Oxygen (O2) - constitutes approximately 21% of the air we breathe. Oxygen can be stored and shipped as either a gas or a cryogenic liquid.
- Size 250 High Pressure Industrial Cylinder
- DOT Specification: 3AA-2265 - Canada 3AA-M174
- O.D.: 9" - 229 mm
- Length: 51" - 1300 mm
- Weight: 108 lbs - 49 kg
- Water Volume: 2624 Cubic Inches - 43 ltrs
- Airco/BOC = S
- Praxair = K
- Air Products = B
- Sizes may vary by location. Contact your Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.
- The principle uses of oxygen are indicative of its strong oxidizing and life-sustaining properties.
- It's used in medicine for therapeutic purposes and in the metals industry for steel-making and metal-cutting applications.
CGA Connection» CGA 540
Cylinder Size» 250 Steel HP
Gas Grade» Industrial