Industrial Grade Oxygen, Size 300 Cylinder, CGA-540
Airgas Part #:OX 300
Manufacturer #:Log in to get your price
- Oxygen (O2) - constitutes approximately 21% of the air we breathe. Oxygen can be stored and shipped as either a gas or a cryogenic liquid.
- Size 300 High Pressure Industrial Cylinder
- DOT Specification: 3AA-2400 - Canada 3AA-M183
- O.D.: 9.25" - 235 mm
- Length: 55" - 1397 mm
- Weight: 132 lbs - 60 kg
- Water Volume: 2990 Cubic Inches - 49 ltrs
- Airco/BOC = T
- Praxair = T
- Air Products = A
- Sizes may vary by location. Contact your Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.
- The principle uses of oxygen are indicative of its strong oxidizing and life-sustaining properties.
- It's used in medicine for therapeutic purposes and in the metals industry for steel-making and metal-cutting applications.
CGA Connection» 540
Cylinder Size» 300 Steel
Gas Grade» Industrial