Industrial Grade Oxygen, Size 40 High Pressure Steel Cylinder, CGA-540
Airgas Part #:OX 40
Manufacturer #:Log in to get your price
- Oxygen (O2) - constitutes approximately 21% of the air we breathe. Oxygen can be stored and shipped as either a gas or a cryogenic liquid.
- Size 40 High Pressure Industrial Cylinder
- DOT Specification: 3AA-2015 - Canada 3AA-M154
- O.D.: 6.73" - 172 mm
- Length: 17.4" - 442 mm
- Weight: 23.5 lbs - 10.7 kg
- Water Volume: 490 Cubic Inches - 8 ltrs
- Airco/BOC = Y
- Praxair = G
- Air Products = D1
- Sizes may vary by location. Contact your Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.
- The principle uses of oxygen are indicative of its strong oxidizing and life-sustaining properties.
- It's used in medicine for therapeutic purposes and in the metals industry for steel-making and metal-cutting applications.
CGA Connection» 540
Cylinder Size» 40 Steel
Gas Grade» Industrial