Industrial Grade Oxygen, Size 80 High Pressure Steel Cylinder, CGA-540
Airgas Part #:OX 80
Manufacturer #:Log in to get your price
- Oxygen (O2) - constitutes approximately 21% of the air we breathe. Oxygen can be stored and shipped as either a gas or a cryogenic liquid.
- Size 80 High Pressure Industrial Cylinder
- DOT Specification: 3AA-2015 - Canada 3AA-M154
- O.D.: 7" - 178 mm
- Length: 31 - 787 mm
- Weight: 49 lbs - 22.2 kg
- Water Volume: 942 Cubic Inches - 15.4 ltrs
- Airco/BOC = Q
- Praxair = Q
- Air Products = C
- Sizes may vary by location. Contact your Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.
- The principle uses of oxygen are indicative of its strong oxidizing and life-sustaining properties.
- It's used in medicine for therapeutic purposes and in the metals industry for steel-making and metal-cutting applications.
CGA Connection» CGA 540
Cylinder Size» 80 Aluminum HP
Gas Grade» Industrial