Industrial Grade Oxygen, Size 200 High Pressure Steel 6 Cylinder Cradle, CGA-540
Airgas Part #:OX C62
Manufacturer Part #:C62
Enter Delivery Zip Code or Log In
- Oxygen (O2) - constitutes approximately 21% of the air we breathe. Oxygen can be stored and shipped as either a gas or a cryogenic liquid.
- Size 200 High Pressure Industrial Cylinder
- DOT Specification: 3AA-2015 - Canada 3AA-M154
- O.D.: 9" - 229 mm
- Length: 51" - 1295 mm
- Weight: 106 lbs - 48 kg
- Airco/BOC = H
- Sizes may vary by location. Contact your Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.
- The principle uses of oxygen are indicative of its strong oxidizing and life-sustaining properties.
- It's used in medicine for therapeutic purposes and in the metals industry for steel-making and metal-cutting applications.
CGA Connection» CGA 540
Cylinder Size» 6 Pack 200 Steel HP
» 6 Pack
» 200 Steel HP
Gas Grade» Industrial