UHP (Ultra High Purity) Grade Oxygen, Size 300 High Pressure Steel Cylinder, CGA 540
Airgas Part #:OX UHP300CT
Manufacturer Part #:UHP300CT
About this product
- Oxygen (O2) is a colorless, odorless, tasteless, highly oxidizing compressed gas. See the Oxygen page under the Pure Gases Tab on the Menu of our Specialty Gas & Equipment Catalog for detailed gas purity information.
CGA Connection• CGA 540
Gas Grade• UHP
- Always use in accordance with the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- Cylinder must be stored and used in an upright, secured position in a well-ventilated or monitored area.
- For emergency use only by trained personnel for oxygen deficiency and resuscitation.
- Do not use high concentrations for more than five hours without one hour interruptions.
- For other medical uses, only use as directed by a licensed physician.
- Always follow local fire code requirements when storing gas cylinders.
- Major Hazards: Highly oxidizing, Supports vigorous combustion, High pressure, compressed gas
Sizes may vary by location. Contact your local Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.