USP (United States Pharmacopeia) Medical Grade Oxygen, Size 200 High Pressure Steel Cylinder, CGA 540
Airgas Part #:OX USP200
Manufacturer Part #:USP200
Enter Delivery Zip Code or Log In
- Oxygen (O2) - constitutes approximately 21% of the air we breathe. Oxygen can be stored and shipped as either a gas or a cryogenic liquid. The principal uses in medicine are for therapeutic purposes.
- Size 200 High Pressure Industrial Cylinder
- DOT Specification: 3AA-2015 - Canada 3AA-M154
- O.D.: 9" - 229 mm
- Length: 51" - 1295 mm
- Weight: 106 lbs - 48 kg
- Airco/BOC = H
- Sizes may vary by location. Contact your Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.
- Always use in accordance with the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
CGA Connection» CGA 540
Cylinder Size» 200 Steel HP
Gas Grade» USP Medical