USP (United States Pharmacopeia) Medical Grade Oxygen, Size 200 High Pressure Steel Cylinder, CGA 540
Airgas Part #:OX USP200X
Manufacturer Part #:USP200X
About this product
- Oxygen (O2) is a colorless, odorless, tasteless, highly oxidizing compressed gas.
CGA Connection• CGA 540
Gas Grade• USP Medical
- Airgas operates its own dedicated blending facilities as well as maintains a national network of blending technology to ensure accurate, consistent production.
- Always use in accordance with the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- Cylinder must be stored and used in an upright, secured position in a well-ventilated or monitored area.
- For emergency use only by trained personnel for oxygen deficiency and resuscitation.
- Do not use high concentrations for more than five hours without one hour interruptions.
- For other medical uses, only use as directed by a licensed physician.
- Always follow local fire code requirements when storing gas cylinders.
- Major Hazards: Highly oxidizing, Supports vigorous combustion, High pressure, compressed gas
Sizes may vary by location. Contact your local Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.