Ansell 3X Red AlphaTec® Breathable Chemical Protective Clothing With Stitched/Taped Seam
Airgas Part #:ANE66-662-3X
Manufacturer Part #:666623XL
- AlphaTec® 6666x series jacket is made of polyester based fabric containing a breathable membrane. It offers exceptional liquid chemical splash protection, while also helping to manage heat stress by allowing body heat to disperse through the fabric. The worker is protected and comfortable throughout a full shift. Design features include: Raglan sleeves, designed for comfortable arm movement. Adjustable hook and loop closure straps at the wrist, and front flap for a snug fit. Double front zipper flap for a secure seal. Heavy duty zipper. Front Device tab. Optional detachable hood (66-664) which is attached to the collar by means of a Velcro hook and loop fastenings.
- Chemical splash fabric provides protection with penetration data for more than 70 chemicals.
- Breathable fabric maximizes comfort, reducing the risk of heat stress and increasing productivity.
- Adjustable straps with parachute style buckles.
- Hook-and-loop fastenings at legs.
- Durable laminated fabric system is machine washable for longer, cost-effective service life.
- Certified according to NFPA 1992 - 2018 - Liquid Splash-Protective Clothing for Hazardous Materials Emergencies.
- Plant Disinfection and Sanitization
- Chemical Handling
- Repair and Maintenance
- Oil Platforms
- Metal Plating
- Food Processing
- Water Plants
- Pulp and Paper Production
- Transport of Hazardous Substances
Clothing Type» Chemical Protective Clothing
Trade Name» AlphaTec®
Clothing Size» 3X