Ansell X-Large Blue AlphaTec® Breathable FR Chemical Protective Clothing With Stitched/Taped Seam
Airgas Part #:ANE66-672-XL
Manufacturer Part #:66672XL
- AlphaTec® 66672 series bib-overall is made of Nomex® based fabric containing a breathable membrane. It offers flash fire protection as well as exceptional liquid chemical splash protection, while also helping to manage heat stress by allowing body heat to disperse through the fabric. The worker is protected and comfortable throughout a full shift. Adjustable hook and loop closure straps at the ankle for a snug fit. Adjustable straps with parachute buckles.
- Chemical splash fabric provides protection with penetration data for more than 70 chemicals.
- FR fabric resists flash fire, arc flash and hot liquids.
- Breathable fabric maximizes comfort, reducing the risk of heat stress and increasing productivity.
- Sealed seams and double front storm flap ensure the whole garment offers leak-tight protection from chemical spray.
- FR adjustable straps and buckles.
- Hook-and-loop fastenings at legs.
- Durable laminated fabric system is machine washable for longer, cost-effective service life.
- Certified according to NFPA 1992 - 2018 - Liquid Splash-Protective Clothing for Hazardous Materials Emergencies.
- Certified according to NFPA 2112 - 2018 - Standard on Flame-Resistant Clothing for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Short-Duration Thermal Exposures from Fire.
- Plant Disinfection and Sanitization
- Oil Platforms
- Metal Plating
- Food Processing
- Water Plants
- Pulp and Paper Production
- Transport of Hazardous Substances
- Potential Flash Fire
Clothing Type» FR Chemical Protective Clothing
Trade Name» AlphaTec®
Clothing Size» X-Large