DuPont™ Large White/Blue Tyvek® 400 D, 5.9 mil/12 mil Chemical Protective Coveralls
Airgas Part #:DPPTD125SWBLGCM
Manufacturer Part #:D14786666
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Dual coveralls combine the protection, durability and comfort of DuPont™ Tyvek® fabric on the front and the comfort, softness and breathability of DuPont™ ProShield® Basic fabric on the back. The DuPont™ Tyvek® Dual garments are suitable for applications where comfort requirements are combined with limited protective requirements for frontal exposures. Garments are available in a variety of coverall styles. Applications include fiberglass and composite manufacturing, wind turbines, boat construction and repair, remediation and maintenance.
- Comfort fit design based on extensive wearer input to provide our most comfortable garment design that: enables a greater range of movement while stretching and bending, provides a more tailored fit, offers reinforcement in high stress areas for fewer blowouts, utilizes a longer zipper for easier donning and doffing and an elastic waist to better position the garment.
- Multiple interlocking threads are sewn around the raw edges of garment material to create a strong, stress-resistant seam.
- Laydown collar.
- Longer zipper extends to chin for complete coverage of neck area.
- Storm flap of garment material covers zipper.
- Elastic opening for TIGhter fit at wrist.
- Thumb loop to keep garment sleeve in place.
- Elastic opening for TIGhter fit at ankle.
- Wind turbines
- Composites manufacturing
- Boat manufacturing
- Glass manufacturing
Clothing Type» Coveralls
Trade Name» Tyvek® 400 D
Clothing Size» Large
Material» Tyvek® 400 D
Thickness» 5.9 mil/12 mil
Closure» Storm Flap Over Front Zipper