3M™ 22" White Sorbent Drum Cover
Airgas Part #:3MRP-DC22DD
Manufacturer #:7010382257Log in to get your price
- This petroleum sorbent drum cover is designed for a 55 gallon drum to catch drips and spills that occur during dispensing of all types of hydrocarbon materials used in daily operations. Will sorb hydrocarbon based liquids, repel aqueous based liquids. High capacity sorbents have a scrim on one side to increase strength and eliminate linting. With cut-outs for dispensing bungs and a skirt which fits neatly around the base of the drum to catch any drips that would normally end up on the floor, the 3M drum cover is the most versatile on the market. These covers are packaged 25 per case with a combined absorption capacity of 19 gallons and a weight of 8 pounds.
- Highly absorbent and nongranular
- Low profile design
- For use in oil-only Sorbent applications
- Designed for use with 55 gallon drums
- Catches drips/spills that occur during dispensing
- Includes a skirt to catch drips that fall to the floor
- Workplace Safety
- Recommended Industry: Agriculture
- General Manufacturing
- Oil and Gas
- Primary Metals
- WARNING! Failure to properly handle and dispose of sorbents contaminated by hazardous materials can result in serious physical injury or death and/or environmental harm.
- For proper handling, consult the Material Safety Data Sheet for the material absorbed, applicable safety and health standards, contact your supervisor, or call 3M at 1-800-243-4630.
- To reduce the risk of serious physical injury or death, always use respiratory protection and protective clothing appropriate for handling the material to be absorbed.
- Transportation and disposal of spent sorbents must comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- CAUTION - Sorbents may become slippery when used on flooring. Do not walk on sorbent or place in high traffic areas.
Product Type» Sorbent Drum Cover
Size Description» 22"