3M™ 7" X 15" White Polyester/Polypropylene Mini Sorbent Pillow
Airgas Part #:3MRT-30
Manufacturer #:7100011409Log in to get your price
- 3M™ T30 7" X 15" Petroleum Sorbent Mini-Pillow is tear resistant and absorbs 1/2 gal of oil, that is 100% more by weight than other leading melt blown sorbents. Lightweight temperature/humidity resistant pillow is designed with a scrim to enhance particulate sorbent material. Sorbent material in the pillow is a selective sorbent, that only "sorb" hydrocarbon-based liquids (oleophilic) and repel aqueous-based liquids (hydrophobic). Economic pillow can be wrung out, re-used and disposed of easily. It finds application in controlling, cleaning up, recovering oil or petroleum based liquids from effluent discharge, streams, ponds, lakes, rivers, drain, pumps or other bodies of water, in-plant spills under leaking equipment and machinery in place of clay granules.
- Repels water while absorbing petroleum-based liquids
- Does not deteriorate, disintegrate, or sink
- For use in oil-only Sorbent applications
- Pillows are designed with a scrim that encases particulate Sorbent material
- Pillows are small and light weight
- Pillows are tear-resistant and feature a high capacity for holding liquid
- Ideal for placing at the source of a leak
- Workplace safety
- Recommended industry: agriculture, automotive, chemicals, construction, general manufacturing, healthcare, military, mining, oil And gas, pharmaceuticals, primary metals, transportation
- Controlling, cleaning up and recovering oil and petroleum based liquids from effluent discharge, streams, ponds, lakes, rivers, and other bodies of water
- In-plant spills under leaking equipment and machinery in place of clay granules
- In drains and sumps to collect petroleum products from runoff
- WARNING! Failure to properly handle and dispose of sorbents contaminated by hazardous materials can result in serious physical injury or death and/or environmental harm.
- For proper handling, consult the Material Safety Data Sheet for the material absorbed, applicable safety and health standards, contact your supervisor, or call 3M at 1-800-243-4630.
- To reduce the risk of serious physical injury or death, always use respiratory protection and protective clothing appropriate for handling the material to be absorbed.
- Transportation and disposal of spent sorbents must comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- CAUTION - Sorbents may become slippery when used on flooring. Do not walk on sorbent or place in high traffic areas.
Product Type» Sorbent Pillow
Size Description» 7" X 15"
Absorbency» 8 gal/case
Trade Name» 3M™