Brady® 15" X 19" ENV® White Polypropylene Sorbent Pad
Airgas Part #:BRDENV500
Manufacturer #:107703Log in to get your price
- Brady® ENV™ 15" X 19" White Light Weight Oil Sorbent Pad with absorbency of 24.5 gal/bale absorbs only oil, petroleum based fluids and repels water. Pad features efficient single-ply construction with MAXX technology that offers greater performance without the extra weight. Economic pad is ideal for marine applications where high absorption capacity is required during emergency spill response, offshore spills and is a low-cost industrial alternative. It finds application for overspray leaks, drips, workstations, drums - liquid storage, outfalls and discharge ponds.
- Equipped for fast response to medium or large spills
- Tough, secure, screw-topped kit for large spills meets UN and DOT specs
- Absorbs up to 75 gallons per kit
- Dimensions: 31.5" X 35"
- (10) Disposal Bags
- (110) 15 in x 19 in Pads
- (12) 3 in x 4 ft 3 in x 4 ft Socks
- (8) 18 in x 18 in Pillows
- (8) 3 in x 12 ft 3 in x 4 ft Socks
- Nitrile Gloves
- Emergency spill response
- Off-shore spills
- As a low-cost industrial alternative
Product Type» Sorbent Pad
Size Description» 15" X 19"
Absorbency» 24.5 gal
Trade Name» ENV®