3M™ DBI-SALA® 9 1/2' Talon® Tie-Back Self-Retracting 1" Nylon Web Lifeline With Single Leg And Quick Connector
Airgas Part #:D623101300
Manufacturer #:3101300Log in to get your price
- 3M™ DBI-SALA® 9' 6" Tie Back Talon® self-retracting Lifeline With Single Leg features unique snap hooks with 5000 lb gate strength designed specifically for tie back use and quick connect handle allows it to be mounted to a full body harness. It is the industry's first SRL that is designed to withstand the forces and wear associated with tie back use and eliminates the need for a separate anchorage connector, minimizing cost and installation time. Lifeline includes three layers of webbing in the tie back area for providing more abrasion resistance for added safety and durable nylon plastic housing features a non-obtrusive design with rounded corners, providing all day comfort. It meets applicable OSHA standards and is compact, lightweight design that does not hinder movement providing added worker satisfaction and productivity. Lifeline has impact indicators on each leg of either the single leg version or twin leg version and 3.5' of tieback webbing for ensuring that the lifeline can be anchored around most structures.
- The compact size and quick connector makes this SRL perfect to replace traditional lanyards, giving you greater mobility and reducing free fall for added safety.
- A 3' (1m) tubular web wear guard over the end of the lifeline provides more abrasion resistance for the demands of tie-back use. Eliminates the need for a separate anchorage connector, minimizing cost and installation time.
- Device weighs about the same as a standard shock absorbing lanyard making it ideal for direct connection to your harness.
- Compact and durable housing is easy to use, transport, store and is built to last.
- Stays locked on rigid and non-rigid (horizontal lifeline) anchors for added safety
- An all steel design provides a strong, consistent and reliable locking mechanism for a higher level of safety
- Designed for smooth consistent operation allowing the user to maintain normal work pace and not be interrupted with constant lock ups
- A unique snap hook with 5, 000 lb (22 kN) gate strength is specifically designed for the demands of tie-back use providing added safety
- A rip-stitch indicator on the lifeline provides a visual alert that the SRL has been involved in a fall
- A built-in RFID identification tag helps the user record and store information on inspections
- OSHA 1910.66
- OSHA 1926.502
- ANSI A10.32
Material» Nylon Web
Standard» OSHA 1926.502
» ANSI A10.32
» OSHA 1910.66
Product Type» Lifeline
Length» 9.5 ft
Trade Name» DBI-SALA®