Honeywell Miller® Relief Step™ 43" Polyester Webbing Suspension Relief Safety Device
Airgas Part #:HON9099X/12
Manufacturer #:9099X/12-H5Log in to get your price
- Honeywell Miller® Relief Step™ Safety Device in a small and light weight design gives relief from alleviating suspension trauma to workers and attaches to any brand full-body harness. When used, the Relief Step™ Safety Device provides support and enhances blood circulation until rescue - permitting the ability to move and flex leg muscles. OSHA states that potentially fatal suspension trauma can occur within minutes while waiting for rescue after a fall, with the average fall rescue time being 15 minutes. Utilizing two (2) Relief Steps (one for each leg/foot) assures greater comfort until rescue is completed.
- Easy to deploy and use - Pull tab to deploy
- Insert foot into loop step and adjust
- Ability to stand allowing improved circulation
- Two Relief Steps provide added support, balance and comfort
- The 9099 Relief Step is a one-time use device. Once it has been activated, it must be replaced with a new unit.
Material» Polyester Webbing
Product Type» Safety Device
Trade Name» Miller®
» Relief Step™
Weight Limit» 400 lbs
Size Description» 43"