Honeywell 6' Miller® TurboLite™ Personal Fall Limiter
Airgas Part #:HONMFL-12-Z7/6FT
Manufacturer #:MFL-12-Z7/6FTLog in to get your price
- Miller® TurboLite™ 6' Personal Fall Limiter (PFL) provides the same working capacity as a traditional shock-absorbing lanyard while instantly arresting a free fall within inches. Compact and lightweight and unit attaches directly to the harness. ANSI Z359.14 compliant Aluminum Carabiner unit connector and ANSI Z359.14 compliant Locking Rebar Hook end connector.
- Reduces fall clearance requirements
- Extremely compact and lightweight, comparable to a shock-absorbing lanyard
- Attaches directly to the back D-ring of a harness for increased mobility
- High-impact resistant nylon housing and abrasion-resistant webbing provide long service life
- Integral swivel prevents lifeline from twisting
- Rated for up to a 400 lb. (181.4 kg) worker
- ANSI Z359.14 Class A and B
- CSA Z259.2.2
Product Type» Personal Fall Limiter
Trade Name» Miller®
Line Length» 6'
Line Material» Vectran
Load Capacity» 400 lb
Line Diameter/Width» 1"
End Connections» Carabiner
» Locking Rebar Hook