Miller® 6' Twin Turbo™ Fall Protection System
Airgas Part #:HONMFLB-3-Z7/6FT
Manufacturer #:MFLB-3-Z7/6FTLog in to get your price
- Miller® Twin Turbo™ 6' Fall Protection System consists of the patent-pending Twin Turbo D-Ring connector and two (2) Miller® TurboLite™ Personal Fall Limiters (PFLs) with locking snap hooks for continuous 100% tie-off fall protection. Users benefit from 100% tie-off while working at heights less than 18 ½ feet.
- Replacement for double-legged shock-absorbing lanyards
- Innovative design that easily connects to most fall protection harnesses with non-coated metallic back D-rings
- Increases worker productivity and versatility with freedom of movement – less restrictive than other units on the market
- Permits TurboLite PFLs to swivel in multiple directions for greater mobility - the swivel action prevents webbing from twisting and binding inside of the unit
- Webbing payout smoothly extends/retracts without interruption
- Easy-to-use and assemble/disassemble
- Adapts to most Miller® TurboLite PFL models
- OSHA 1926.502
- OSHA 1910.66
- ANSI A10.32
- ANSI Z359-2007
- CSA Z259.12-01 Class 1
- CSA Z259.2.2-98
- Twin Turbo D-Ring Connector
- (2) MFL-3-Z7/6FT TurboLite PFLs
- Locking ANSI Snap Hook Lanyard End Connectors
- Oil And Gas
- Wind Energy
- All persons using this equipment must read, understand and follow all instructions. Failure to do so may result in serious injury or death.
- Instructions supplied with the self-retracting lifeline/fall limiter at the time of shipment must also be followed.
Product Type» Fall Protection System
Trade Name» Miller®
» Twin Turbo™
Line Length» 6'
Line Material» Vectran
Load Capacity» 400 lb
End Connections» D-Ring
» Steel Locking Snap Hooks