Miller® 6' Twin Turbo™ Fall Protection System
Airgas Part #:HONMFLC-12-Z7/6FT
Manufacturer #:MFLC-12-Z7/6FTLog in to get your price
- Miller® Twin Turbo™ 6' Fall Protection System with the G2 Connector and Aluminum Locking Rebar hooks consists of the lightweight, patent-pending Twin Turbo G2 Connector and two (2) Miller® TurboLite™ 6' Personal Fall Limiters (PFLs). Users benefit from 100% tie-off while working at heights.
- Better alternative to double-leg lanyards - Reduces fall clearance requirements for use in more applications
- PFLs swivel independently - Provides ultimate worker mobility and prevents webbing from twisting and binding in the unit
- Superior safety - Webbing Retainer Clip rotates freely to prevent unintentional opening of carabiner gate during a fall increases worker safety
- D-Pad Clip - Maintains harness adjustment, while working by keeping the harness webbing and D-Pad in place
- OSHA 1926.502
- OSHA 1910.66
- ANSI A10.32-2012
- ANSI Z359.14-2012 Class A and B
- CSA Z259.2.2
- Twin Turbo G2 Connector
- (2) MFL-12-Z7/6FT TurboLite Personal Fall Limiters
- Aluminum Locking Rebar Hooks
- 3600 lb Gated Hook
- Oil And Gas
- Wind Energy
- All persons using this equipment must read, understand and follow all instructions. Failure to do so may result in serious injury or death.
- Do not use this equipment unless you are properly trained.
Product Type» Fall Protection System
Trade Name» Miller®
» Twin Turbo™
Line Length» 6'
Line Material» Vectran
Load Capacity» 400 lb
Line Diameter/Width» 1"
End Connections» G2 Connector
» Aluminum Rebar Hooks