Honeywell 6' Miller® TurboLite™ EXTREME Sharp Edge Personal Fall Limiter
Airgas Part #:HONMFLEC-12/6FT
Manufacturer #:MFLEC-12/6FTLog in to get your price
- Miller® TurboLite™ EXTREME with an Aluminum Locking Rebar Hook is a 6' Personal Fall Limiter designed for use in sharp edge applications with radius ? 0.005 in (0.13 mm). Equipped with an easy to install shock-absorbing connector system and galvanized cable lifeline, the product meets ANSI Z359.14 Class B and ANSI Leading Edge (LE) requirements.
- With a 420-lb (189 kg) weight capacity for all connections down to foot-level, Miller TurboLite™ Edge takes adaptability to new heights
- Two buttons on harness connector positioned in two different planes require two distinct actions prevent accidental disengagement
- A red indicator line gives a warning if the pin is not properly engaged
- With a single-click one pin connection you can focus on the task at hand
- Lightweight, compact harness connector with free-floating shock-absorber pack keeps workers cooler, and provides a more comfortable work experience. Integral swivel design increases worker mobility and prevents lifeline from twisting
- High-impact nylon housing, abrasion-resistant webbing, durable harness connector and ballistic nylon shock absorber cover along with the ability to replace a damaged unit results in a decreased cost of ownership
- The product is compatible with all Miller harnesses, without any add-ons
- OSHA 1926.502
- ANSI A10.32
- ANSI Z359.14 Class B
- ANSI LE (Leading Edge)
- CSA Z259.2.2
Product Type» Personal Fall Limiter
Trade Name» Miller®
» TurboLite™ EXTREME
Line Length» 6'
Line Material» Galvanized Steel
Load Capacity» 420 lb
Line Diameter/Width» 3/16"
End Connections» Locking Rebar Hook