Honeywell Miller® Falcon™ 50' Galvanized Steel Lifeline
Airgas Part #:HONMP50G-Z7/50FT
Manufacturer Part #:MP50G-Z7/50FT
- Miller® Falcon™ 50' Galvanized Steel Lifeline features a stainless steel swivel and a carabiner with ANSI snap hook. The lifeline has a high impact-resistant nylon housing that withstands the harsh rigors of the toughest applications. Its smooth, round edges increase durability.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel and aluminum internal components extend service life and reduce replacement costs
- Lightest composite unit on the market - easy to handle and transport to/from jobsites
- Unique side payout design reduces wear on the entry guide bushing and cable for smooth operation with less drag
- Smooth, quiet operation - Engineered spring retraction tension designed not to pull or drag on a worker to improve productivity and reduce fatigue
- OSHA 1926.502
- ANSI A10.32
- ANSI Z359.14 Class B
- CSA Z259.2.2
Product Type» Lifeline
Trade Name» Miller®
Line Length» 50'
Line Material» Galvanized Steel
Load Capacity» 400 lb
Anchorage Connection» Carabiner
Number Of Legs» Single
Housing Material» Nylon
Lanyard Material» Nylon
Working Length» 50'
Shock Absorbing Type» Galvanized Steel