RADNOR™ X-Large 13 Gauge High Performance Polyethylene, Nylon And Glass Cut Resistant Gloves With Polyurethane Coated Palm & Fingers
Airgas Part #:RAD64056939
Manufacturer Part #:64056939
- RADNOR™ provides an engineered blend of HPPE/Nylon/Glass/Spandex to achieve an enhanced mid-range ANSI Cut Level A3. Provide your customer with improved cut protection that is cost competitive to other ANSI Cut Level 2 Dyneema® gloves. PU (polyurethane) palm coating provides exceptional abrasion resistance to extend wear life and performs well in both dry and light oil applications. Ideal for higher risk cut hazards such as handling glass or metal with sharp edges.
- 13 Gauge High Performance Polyethylene (HPPE)/glass/nylon blended fiber construction offer exceptional cut and abrasion resistance
- Polyurethane palm coating performs well in oily, wet or dry grip applications and is breathable for increased user comfort
- Provides ANSI Cut Level A3 protection.
- ASTM F2992-15
- ANSI Cut Level A3
- EN 388 4X42C
- Glass Cutting
- Sheet Metal Handling
- General Duty
- Parts Assembly And Sharp Small Parts Handling.
ANSI Cut Level» A3
Glove Size» X-Large
Material» High Performance Polyethylene
Trade Name» RADNOR™
Glove Weight» 13 Gauge
Coating Location» Palm & Fingers
Cuff Type» Knit Wrist
ANSI Abrasion Level» 3