Honeywell N95 Disposable Particulate Respirator (20 Per Box)
Airgas Part #:HONDC300N95
Manufacturer Part #:DC300N95
- Offered in a universal size, the DC300 is designed to comfortably fit most facial shapes while providing outstanding respiratory protection. The form-fitted mask contours with the natural shape of the face, minimizing pressure points. The molded nose bridge reduces adjustments needed to achieve a proper fit and provides a secure seal.
- Lightweight, thin construction with smooth inner lining for a comfortable fit.
- Breathe Easier - Multilayered absorption media, designed for a lower inhalation resistance makes it easier to inhale and pull air in.
- Lower exhalation resistance reduces heat buildup in the respirator by releasing the hot exhaled breath faster.
- Humidity and moisture-resistant filter media that repels moisture for a longer-lasting respirator.
- The moisture-resistant soft inner lining feels smooth when contacted with the skin, extending comfort and ultimate wear time for the user.
- Our staple-free, dual-welded woven suspension straps provide a secure fit and reduce the risk of skin irritation.
- The latex-free woven head straps help reduce breakage and tangling of hair while keeping the mask comfortably on the user’s face.
- NIOSH approved N95 particulate respirator (NIOSH 42 CFR 84)
- Assigned Protection Factor (APF 10) per OSHA.
- Meets OSHA Respiratory Protection Standard 29 CFR 1910.134
- Solid particulates & nonpetroleum based liquid aerosols
- DO NOT Use for gases, vapors, oil-based mists, asbestos, paint spray, or sandblasting
- DO NOT Use for particulate concentrations exceeding 10 times PEL
- NOT evaluated for antimicrobial or antiviral protection
Application» Disposable Particulate Respirator
Mask Type» N95
Respirator Size» One Size Fits Most
Exhalation Valve» No