Klein Tools 9 1/4" Blue Alloy Steel Plier
Airgas Part #:K03D2000-7CST
Manufacturer #:D2000-7CSTLog in to get your price
- These Ironworker's Pliers twist and snip soft annealed rebar tie wire and cut ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire. The knurled jaws aid in easy twisting and turning. Hook-bend in the handle provides added grip and leverage. Unique handle tempering helps absorb the ''snap'' when cutting wire.
- Twists and cuts soft annealed rebar tie wire
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the ''snap'' when cutting wire
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- ''Handform'' handles for full gripping and cutting power
- Custom, US-made tool steel
- Soft Annealed Rebar Tie Wire, ACSR, Screws, Nails, and Most Hardened Wire
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
Product Type» Plier
Size Description» 9 1/4" OAL
Material» Alloy Steel