Klein Tools 9 3/16" Red Steel Plier
Airgas Part #:K03D248-9ST
Manufacturer #:D248-9STLog in to get your price
- Popular with Ironworkers, these diagonal-cutting pliers were designed for rebar work. The 13 degree angled head makes it easier to work in confined spaces while the hooked handle improves the grip and reduces slippage. The high-leverage design has 36% more cutting power. A hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no wobble in the handle. This pair will be your go-to tool when working with rebar.
- For soft annealed rebar tie wire
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Custom, US-made tool steel
- Soft Annealed Rebar Tie Wire
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
Product Type» Plier
Size Description» 13/16'' L Jaw X 1 3/16'' W Jaw X 7/16'' Jaw Thickness » 9 3/16'' OAL
Material» Tool Steel