3M™ 4 1/2" X 1/4" X 5/8" - 11 Cubitron™ II 36 Grit Precision Shaped Ceramic Grain Type 27 Grinding Wheel
Airgas Part #:3MA076308-64320
Manufacturer #:7100103334Log in to get your price
- 3M™ Cubitron™ II Grinding Wheel is constructed of 3M precision-shaped ceramic grain to bring you an exceptionally fast-cutting and long-lasting rigid bonded wheel for heavy weld removal and other heavy-duty grinding applications. This grinding wheel works well on almost all materials and is specially formulated for use on stainless steel, mild steel, and aerospace alloys.
- 3M™ Precision-shaped grain engineered to cut faster than competitive ceramic products, offering significant productivity gains
- Triangular shaped ceramic grain wears evenly, runs cool, and optimizes mineral breakdown, for extra-long life
- Reduces changeouts and downtime in robotic and pressure-assisted applications
- Rigid, reinforced resin-bonded wheel slices through almost all materials including stainless steel, mild steel, and aerospace alloys
- Wheel must have a maximum operating speed greater than or equal to the maximum speed of the power tool used
- Must be used with ANSI-approved guard that fits the size of the wheel
Abrasive Type» Grinding Wheel
Diameter» 4 1/2"
Arbor» 5/8" - 11
Wheel Type» Type 27
Trade Name» 3M™ Cubitron™ II
Material» Precision Shaped Ceramic Grain