Norton® 24" X 7/32" X 1 3/4" Norton® Extra Coarse Grit Aluminum Oxide Type 01/41 Reinforced Foundry Cut Off Wheel
Airgas Part #:NOR69083125994
Manufacturer Part #:69083125994
- Experience reliable performance on foundry cut-off applications at a cost-effective price with the U57A AO Type 01/41 reinforced foundry cut-off wheel. This aluminum oxide abrasive wheel for your chop saw or chop stroke machine is an excellent choice for quick applications and smaller jobs, with thermal stability and mechanical strength in its bond technology. Use this cut-off wheel on 300- and 400-series stainless steel, hard and soft carbon steels and tool steels, as well as on exotic aerospace alloys and soft metals such as aluminum, brass, copper and bronze.
- U57A aluminum oxide abrasive
- Consistent performance with low initial cost
- 24" X 7/32" Abrasive Size
- Foundry/forge shops
- Engineered specifically for foundry applications
Abrasive Type» Cut Off Wheel
Arbor» 1 3/4"
Wheel Type» Type 01/41
Trade Name» Norton®
Material» Aluminum Oxide
Grit» Extra Coarse