Norton® 30" X 1/4" X 1 3/4" B97 Extra Coarse Grit Zirconia Alumina Blend Reinforced Foundry Type 01/41 Cut Off Wheel
Airgas Part #:NOR69210450386
Manufacturer #:69210450386Log in to get your price
- Achieve excellent cut rates on a broad range of metals with the ultra-hard B97 90A ZA blend Type 01/41 reinforced foundry cut-off wheel. Formulated with a premium 90A blend of aluminum oxide and zirconia abrasives, this durable cut-off wheel efficiently slices through titanium, super alloys, aluminum, brass, bronze and copper, cast, ductile and gray iron, and 300- and 400-series stainless, hard and soft carbon, and tool steels. Featuring a high-performance B79N bond and fully reinforced on both sides with fiberglass, this cut-off wheel resists side pressure and bending when paired with your chop saw or chop stroke machine.
- Premium 90A abrasive combines aluminum oxide and zirconia to excel at foundry cut-off applications including 300 and 400 series stainless, hard and soft carbon steels, tool steels, titanium, and super alloys, and cast, ductile and gray iron and more
- High performance B97N bond for maximum performance in the most demanding applications, with full diameter fiberglass reinforcement on each side of wheel, to provide greatest possible resistance to side pressure and bending
- Bond and reinforcement engineered to foundry market machine parameters and materials, full diameter pieces of reinforcement on the side of the wheel. Offers greatest possible resistance to side pressure and bending
- Optimal bond hardness creates an excellent blend of cut rate and life
- Made in the USA
Abrasive Type» Cut Off Wheel
» Fixed-Base Cut Off Wheel
Arbor» 1 3/4"
Wheel Type» Type 01/41
Trade Name» B97
Material» Zirconia Alumina Blend
Grit» Extra Coarse