Merit Abrasives 4 1/2" X 7/8" 40ZYR Grit POWERFLEX® Zirconia Alumina Type 29 Contoured Flap Disc With Fiberglass Backing
Airgas Part #:MER08834190179
Manufacturer #:08834190179Log in to get your price
- Merit Abrasives R801 Type 29 40 Grit Zirconia Alumina Coated PowerFlex Disc measuring 4 1/2" Dia X 7/8" features heavy polyester backing with premium zirconia alumina abrasive and a grinding aid for superior durability. Fiberglass plate disc with a speed of 13300 RPM has magnificent heavy stock removal characteristic on a wide variety of hard to grind materials. It is sold as 10 per box with 100 boxes per case.
- The innovative design of Merit’s advanced PowerFlex Flap discs allows you to grind and finish in only one smooth operation, saving both time and money
- With the two-in-one PowerFlex disc there’s no need to change tools, no need for additional processes and no need for a backing pad
- Also grind cooler without bluing and last up to 15 times longer than resin fiber discs
- They are safe, quiet, and easy to control for rapid stock removal, consistent finishes and longer disc life
- The layered abrasive flaps on the flap disc are designed to wear away evenly
- Produce a high-quality, consistent finish on steels, metals, and other exotic materials
- Premium zirconia plus R801 PowerFlex disc use premium zirconia alumina abrasive with a grinding aid on a heavy polyester backing
- Stock removal
Trade Name» Merit Abrasives R801
Diameter» 4 1/2"
Disc Type» Type 29
Coating» Zirconia Alumina