Norton® Red Heat® 4 1/2" X 5/8" - 11" 80 Grit Type 27 Flap Disc
Airgas Part #:NOR63642536149
Manufacturer #:63642536149Log in to get your price
- Red Heat® Norton® Flap Disc - Flap discs are versatile grinding and finishing tools with three main components: backing plate, adhesive, and abrasive flaps. The flaps wear during use continually exposing new abrasive grain. The different variations of the components provide a variety of applications, ranging from heavy stock removal to blending to finishing. Flap discs are designed for portable grinder applications and can combine the 2-step stock removal and finishing operations of depressed center wheels and fiber discs into one operation.
- Premium ceramic alumina and zirconia alumina abrasive blend for excellent performance and efficiencies on mild carbon steel and ferrous metal/cast iron applications
- Type 27 Flat discs are designed to be used at a 0 to 15 degree angle on flat surfaces for blending and smooth finishing
- Flexible plastic backing plate adds conformability and is quickly, easily trimmable
- Polyester/cotton backing combination for good cut rate and finishing
- Medium 80 grit for light blending and cleaning
- Edge chamfering
- Weld blending
- Stock removal
- Right angle grinder
- Vertical shaft portable grinders
Trade Name» Red Heat®
Diameter» 4 1/2"
Arbor» 5/8" - 11"
Disc Type» Type 27
Coating» Ceramic Alumina