Standard Abrasives™ 3/16" X 1" X 1/8" 80 Grit Aluminum Oxide K-110 Resin Bond Tapered Cone Point
Airgas Part #:STA707415
Manufacturer #:7010331324Log in to get your price
- Standard Abrasives™ 80 Grit K-110 2 1/2 deg Tapered Cone Point with 1/8" Dia shank measures 3/16" Dia X 1" and is made of aluminum oxide for long lasting durability. Cone point offers superior finish to carbide burrs and is used in critical production and maintenance operations. It is ideal for blending, polishing, cleaning and deburring applications. It is used on all metals, composites, fiberglass and plastic.
- Tapered for easy accessibility to close areas for more precise grinding
- Finish superior to carbide burrs and less expensive
- Used in critical production and maintenance operations
- Used on all metals, composites, fiberglass and plastic
- Deburring Blending Cleaning
Abrasive Type» Cone Point
Grain» Aluminum Oxide
Size Description» 1"
Trade Name» K-110
Shank Diameter» 0.125 in