Lenox® 7 1/4" X 5/8" 5800 RPM 40 Teeth Extended Life™ Titanium Carbide Tipped Circular Saw Blade (For Metal Cutting)
Airgas Part #:AMT21881
Manufacturer Part #:21881ST714040CT
- Lenox® 7 1/4" Circular Saw Blade with 40 teeth is made of thin steel for durability and is used to cut metals in faster way. Blade is titanium carbide tipped that resists material build up and maintains sharpness of blade for long time. Blade deletes the necessity of secondary grinding and reduces material burning. Blade provides less burring than abrasive blades and is resharpenable. It has modified triple chip grid for added durability. It is used in structural, thick walled pipe, threaded rod, channel steel, plate and solid steel. Blade provides less burring than abrasive blades and runs at a speed of 5800 RPM.
- Titanium carbide tipped
- Resists material build-up on teeth
- Less burr than abrasive blades
- No need for secondary grinding
- Reduces material burning
- For added durability
- Structurals, thick walled pipe, threaded rod, channel steel, plate and solid steel
High Speed RPM» 5800
Blade Diameter» 7 1/4"
Tooth Material» Titanium Carbide Tipped
Trade Name» Extended Life™