Lenox® 7 1/4" X 5/8" 5800 RPM 68 Teeth Extended Life™ Titanium Carbide Tipped Circular Saw Blade (For Metal Cutting)
Airgas Part #:AMT21883
Manufacturer Part #:21883TS714068CT
- Lenox® 7 1/4" Dia Circular Saw Blade with 68 teeth is made of thin steel for durability and is used to cut metals in faster way. Blade with 5/8" arbor is titanium carbide tipped that resists material build up and maintains sharpness of blade for long time. Blade deletes the necessity of secondary grinding and reduces material burning. It is used in sheet metal, thin walled pipe, metal roofing and metal decking. Blade provides less burring than abrasive blades and is resharpenable. It runs at a speed of 5800 RPM.
- Titanium carbide tipped
- Resists material build-up on teeth
- Less burr than abrasive blades
- No need for secondary grinding
- Reduces material burning
- For added durability
- Sheet metal, thin walled pipe, metal roofing and metal decking
High Speed RPM» 5800
Blade Diameter» 7 1/4"
Tooth Material» Titanium Carbide Tipped
Trade Name» Extended Life™