IRWIN® HANSON® Series 631 3/8" X 3 1/8" Gold Oxide M35 Cobalt HSS Jobber Length Drill Bit With Straight Shank And 3 5/8" Spiral Flute (Bulk Package)
Airgas Part #:VIS63124
Manufacturer #:63124Log in to get your price
- IRWIN® HANSON® Series 631 3/8" Dia X 3 1/8" Cobalt Jobbers Length Drill Bit with straight shank is constructed of M-35 5% cobalt high-speed steel for super abrasive resistance in tough metals. Drill bit with 1 13/16" twist length has 135 deg split point that reduces feed pressure for easier penetration without work hardening. Drill bit includes heavy-duty spiral flute design for faster chip ejection and shorter cutting lips that reduce torque for drilling in high tensile strength materials.
- Constructed of M-35 5 percent cobalt high speed steel for super abrasive resistance in tough metals
- Heavy duty spiral flute design produces faster chip ejection
- Shorter cutting lips reduce torque for drilling in high tensile strength materials
- 135 degree split point reduces feed pressure for easier penetration without work hardening
Specifications135° Split Point
- Tough metal drilling
- Heavy duty abrasive alloy metal drilling on hardened steel (heat-treated)
Drill Type» Jobber Length Drill Bit
Drill Diameter» 3/8"
Overall Length» 3.125"
Shank Style» Straight
Drill Material» M35 Cobalt High Speed Steel
Drill Coating» Gold Oxide
Flute Length» 3 5/8"
Trade Name» HANSON®
» Series 631