6" Lenox® Speed Slot® Bi-Metal Hole Saw With 4/6 Variable Teeth Per Inch For Use With 2L, 3L, 6L, 7L Standard And 2L, 6L Snap-Back™ Arbors
Airgas Part #:AMT1772121
Manufacturer #:1772121Log in to get your price
- Lenox® Speed Slot® 6" Dia High Speed Steel Bi-Metal Hole Saw with 4/6 variable TPI has a staircase design that facilitates easy plug removal and has an increased tooth geometry. Saw with a thin kerf design can be used with 2L, 6L snap-back as well as 2L, 3L, 6L or 7L standard arbor and helps in enhancing the efficiency of the cutting process.
- Lenox hole saws are virtually indestructible
- Cut faster and cleaner and last longer than other hole saws
- Plug removal as easy as 1-2-3: Speed Slot® features a staircase design for Easier plug removal
- Up to 2X life in metal cutting: Enhanced tooth geometry, a thin kerf design, and an advanced coating contribute to the efficiency of the cutting process
- Reinforced to cut stronger, last longer, and resist tooth strippage
- High speed steel teeth resist breaking and offer extended life
- Thick backing plate with holes for drive pins resists damage due to high torque
- M2 high speed steel cutting edge welded to a Shatter resistant spring steel back
- Cuts up to 1 5/8" deep
- 4/6 vari tooth design for aggressive cutting action and reduced vibration
- 3/16" thick heavy duty backing plate is more durable than stamped backing cups and eliminates need for torque driving plate
Saw Blade Type» Hole Saw
Arbor/Shank» 5/8" - 18
Blade Size» 6"
Teeth Per Inch» 4/6 Variable Teeth
Cutting Depth» 1"
Blade Type» Bi-Metal
Material» High Speed Steel
Trade Name» Speed Slot®