Lenox® 3/8" X .050" X 4" Bi-Metal/Wood Cutting Jig Saw Blade 6 Teeth Per Inch
Airgas Part #:AMT1991409
Manufacturer #:1991409Log in to get your price
- Lenox® 4" X 3/8" X 0.05" Bi-Metal Jig Saw Blade with 6 TPI has a U-shank and offers accurate cutting without any deflection. Blade is ideal for milled processing and provides fast, rough cut. It is ground to accurate sharpness to provide straight cuts with a smooth finish and it resists breaking thus offering longevity. Blade with carbide grit edge eliminates snagging, chipping or damaging and delivers maximum performance in woodcutting including hardwoods. It delivers maximum performance in woodcutting including hardwoods.
- Shatter resistant, Bi-metal technology flexes and resists breaking and extends blade life
- Smooth finish: Ground to precision sharpness for straight cuts and a smooth finish
- Precision cutting: Super sharp to cut fast without deflection
- Ideal for woodworking: Designed for optimal performance in wood cutting, including hardwoods
- Bi-metal blades don't deflect on curved cuts
- Our single piece grinding process ensures consistent quality with every blade
Saw Blade Type» Jig Saw Blade
Blade Size» 3/8" X .050"
Blade Length» 4"
Teeth Per Inch» 6
Cutting Depth» 4"
Blade Type» Bi-Metal » Wood Cutting