4" X 5/16" X .050" Lenox® Bi-Metal Jig Saw Blade With 10 Teeth Per Inch (2 Per Pack)
Airgas Part #:AMT20335
Manufacturer #:20335BT450JLog in to get your price
- Lenox® Universal Style 4" Bi-Metal Jig Saw Blade measuring 5/16" X 0.050" has 10 TPI and is designed to cut faster and smoother than multi-purpose blades, making them perfect for fine woodworking applications. Bi-metal blade with medium carbide grit edge does not deflect on curved cuts and includes a single piece grinding process that ensures consistent quality with every blade. Blade cuts tough materials like stainless steel to soft wood and plastic. Carbide grit edge jigsaw blade cuts ceramic tile and other abrasive materials without snagging, chipping or otherwise damaging the cutting surface, sold as 2 per pack.
- Precision cutting: super sharp to cut fast without deflection
- Smooth finish: ground to precision sharpness for straight cuts and a smooth finish
- Ideal for woodworking: designed for optimal performance in wood cutting, including hardwoods
- Shatter resistant: bi-metal technology flexes and resists breaking and extends blade life
- Clean, smooth cut
Saw Blade Type» Jig Saw Blade
Blade Size» 5/16" X .050"
Blade Length» 4"
Teeth Per Inch» 10
Blade Type» Bi-Metal
Material» High Speed Steel