4" Lenox® One Tooth® Rough Wood Hole Cutter For Use With 2L, 3L Standard And 2L Snap-Back™ Arbors
Airgas Part #:AMT25464
Manufacturer #:2546464HCLog in to get your price
- Lenox® One Tooth® 4" Dia High Speed Steel Rough Wood Hole Cutter is designed to run at high speeds with very little torque. Cutter with 2 7/16" cutting depth can be used with 2L snap-back as well as 2L, 3L standard arbor and can be used for 3" pipe and coupling and dryer vent.
- Long lasting: High speed steel tooth provides long tool life
- Cuts fast/low torque: designed to run at high speeds with very little torque
- Durable wood cutting tool: cuts wet, frozen, pressure-treated and hard wood without binding
- Easier plug removal: patented design allows Easier plug removal
- Cuts at an angle: unique design provides the ability to cut at an angle
- Use standard arbor or Snap-Back™ arbor: for optimal performance use with a 3/8” stubby spade bit with arbor
- Drills faster than self-feed bits
- Lenox hole saws are virtually indestructible
- cut faster and cleaner and last longer than other hole saws
Saw Blade Type» Hole Cutter
Blade Size» 4"
Cutting Depth» 2"
Blade Type» Rough Wood
Material» High Speed Steel
Trade Name» One Tooth®