5" Lenox® One Tooth® Rough Wood Hole Cutter For Use With 2L, 3L Standard And 2L Snap-Back™ Arbor And 3/8” Stubby Spade Bit
Airgas Part #:AMT25480
Manufacturer Part #:2548080HC
- Lenox® 5" X 2 7/16" One Tooth® Rough Wood Hole Cutter is ideal to run at high-speeds with less torque. Hole cutter is ideal to use with 4" pipe and coupling. It is durable and cuts wet, frozen, pressure treated and hard wood without binding. Cutter with patented and unique design has the ability to cut at an angle. It is suitable to use standard arbor or SNAP-BACK arbor for optimum performance.
- Long lasting: High speed steel tooth provides long tool life
- Cuts fast/low torque: Designed to run at high speeds with very little torque
- Durable wood cutting tool: Cuts wet, frozen, pressure-treated and hard wood without binding
- Easy plug removal: Patented design allows easy plug removal
- Cuts at an angle: Unique design provides the ability to cut at an angle
- Use standard arbor or Snap-Back™ arbor: For optimal performance use with a 3/8” Stubby Spade Bit with arbor
- 4" pipe and coupling
Saw Blade Type» Hole Cutter
Blade Size» 5"
Cutting Depth» 2"
Blade Type» Rough Wood
Material» High Speed Steel
Trade Name» One Tooth®