1 1/2" Lenox® Master-Grit® Hole Saw With 3 Trun Variable Pitch Teeth Per Inch For Use With 2L, 7L Standard And 2L Snap-Back™ Arbor
Airgas Part #:AMT29924
Manufacturer Part #:2992424CG
- Lenox® Master-Grit® 1 1/2" Carbide Grit Hole Saw is ideal to cut fiberglass, ceramic tile, laminates and other abrasive materials. Hole saw with 1 1/4" pipe tap features unique tooth shape that provides evenly distributed cutting force over a wider area of the tooth. Carbide grit edge does not form any snag or chip while cutting thin materials. It offers fast and clean cutting with excellent efficiency.
- Cuts abrasive materials: Tungsten carbide grit cuts through fiberglass, ceramic tile, laminates and other abrasive materials
- Clean cutting: Carbide grit edge will not snag or chip when cutting thin materials
- Use standard arbor or Snap-Back™ arbor
- Fiberglass, ceramic tile, laminates and abrasive materials
Saw Blade Type» Hole Saw
Blade Size» 1 1/2"
Teeth Per Inch» 3 Trun Variable Pitch
Cutting Depth» 1"
Material» Tungsten Carbide Grit
Trade Name» Master-Grit®