1 1/8" Lenox® Hole Saw With 3 Variable Pitch Teeth Per Inch For Use With 1L, 4L, 5L Standard And 5L Snap-Back™ Arbors
Airgas Part #:AMT30218
Manufacturer #:3021818CTLog in to get your price
- Lenox® 1 1/8" Dia Tungsten Carbide Tipped Hole Saw with 3 variable pitch TPI features thread size of 1/2"-20, drill size of 1/4" Dia X 3 1/2" along with 1/2" and larger arbor hole. Blade with 1 3/4" cutting depth and 5L snap-back/1L, 4L or 5L standard arbor is designed to use with stainless steel and metal. Blade with engineered design helps increase life and features a unique tooth configuration and thick backing plate for damage resistance. Virtually indestructible saw with 0.25 pilot drill is shatter-resistant, can cut faster and lasts longer than other hole saws.
- Lenox hole saws are virtually indestructible
- Cut faster and cleaner and last longer than other hole saws
- Long tool life: Heat resistant carbide teeth for long life in tile and stainless steel
- Added durability: Thick backing plate resists damage and increases life
- Unique tooth configuration: Engineered design provides ability to cut in stainless steel like no other
Saw Blade Type» Hole Saw
Arbor/Shank» 1/2" - 20
Blade Size» 1 1/8"
Teeth Per Inch» 3 Variable Pitch
Cutting Depth» 1"
Material» Carbide Tipped