5 1/2" Lenox® Hole Saw With 3 Variable Pitch Teeth Per Inch For Use With 2L, 3L, 6L, 7L Standard And 2L Snap-Back™ Arbors
Airgas Part #:AMT30288
Manufacturer Part #:3028888CT
- Lenox® 5 1/2" Dia Tungsten Carbide Tipped Hole Saw with 3 variable pitch TPI features thread size of 5/8"-18, drill size of 1/4" Dia X 3 1/2" along with 1/2" and larger arbor hole. Blade with 1 1/8" cutting depth and 2L snap-back/2L, 3L, 6L or 7L standard arbor is designed to use with stainless steel and metal. Blade with engineered design helps increase life and features a unique tooth configuration and thick backing plate for damage resistance. Virtually indestructible saw with 0.25 pilot drill is shatter-resistant, can cut faster and lasts longer than other hole saws.
- Lenox hole saws are virtually indestructible
- Cut faster and cleaner and last longer than other hole saws
- Long tool life: Heat resistant carbide teeth for long life in tile and stainless steel
- Added durability: Thick backing plate resists damage and increases life
- Unique tooth configuration: Engineered design provides ability to cut in stainless steel like no other
Saw Blade Type» Hole Saw
Arbor/Shank» 5/8" - 18
Blade Size» 5 1/2"
Teeth Per Inch» 3 Variable Pitch
Cutting Depth» 1"
Material» Carbide Tipped