Weiler® 1 1/2" White China Chip And Oil Brush With Wood Handle Handle
Airgas Part #:WBU40069
Manufacturer Part #:40069
- Weiler® offers a full-line of wall, sash, varnish, marking and chip and oil brushes. All Weiler® paint brushes are available in either china bristle or polyester. China bristle is recommended for oil based paints, and Polyester fill for water and acrylic based paints. Weiler also offers paint rollers and accessories, such as roller frames, painter's mitts, bucket grid and trays.
- Fill Material: The part of the brush that actually does the work. Weiler brushes are filed with Natural China Bristle or Tapered Polyester. Various sizes of fill material are blended together to create the proper taper.
- Flagged Ends: A split at the end of each tapered fiber of fill material. Bristle is naturally tapered with a flagged tip. Polyester fibers are made tapered and then mechanically processed to form a flagged tip. Flagging allows each tip to pick up more paint and spread it more evenly.
- Thickness: The thickness of the brush, measured at the ferrule, will determine the quality level of the brush. The thicker the brush, the more paint pick-up and release.
- Ferrule: The metal band that holds the fill material and handle together. All Weiler paint and varnish brushes are made with plated metal ferrules which will not rust or corrode.
- Handle: Weiler handles are made of quality wood or synthetics. Wood handles are sanded and lacquered. Synthetic handles are not affected by paints, varnishes, or solvents. All handles provide a comfortable grip for hours of fatigue-free use.
Brush Type» Chip And Oil Brush
Trim Type» White China
Brush Length» 1 1/2"
Handle» Wood Handle
Trim Length» 1 1/2"
Trade Name» Weiler®